Non-Immigrant Visas

Wilde Law - Immigrant Visas
Nonimmigrant visas are intended for non-US citizens coming into the US temporarily for work, vacation, business meetings, marriage, school, etc.  A nonimmigrant visa allows its holder to travel to port-of-entry (like an airport) in the United States and request permission to enter for defined short-term period of up to three years.  There are a variety of Nonimmigrant visa types, each relating to the principal purpose of the holder’s travel into the United States.  While in the U.S., temporary visitors are restricted to the activity or reason for which their nonimmigrant visa was issued, with few exceptions.

WILDE & ASSOCIATES focus more on investment and business related non-immigrant visas, such as:  E-2 Visa, H-1B Visa, L-1 Visa, R-1 and J-1 waivers.  We also assist our corporate clients and their families with K-1/K3, F-1 and B-1 in lieu of H1B as well as extensions or change of status applications.

Click each below for extensive information: